#37 Visit Budapest | 100 things to do in life

12:24

Hősök tere
I felt in love with this city several years ago, when my family and I drove though city center. However, my dad decided not to stop in this beautiful city that is why I was really mad at him. Since then I always dreamt to visit Budapest and finally the dream came true.
This city architecture is magical; buildings are huge with a lot of details. The river Danube divides the city into two parts: Buda and Pest. We were living on the Pest side and visited the Parliament, National Museum, St. Stephen's Basilica, Heroes square and many other places there. What about Buda, there are some panoramas' with spectacular view on the whole city. The Buda Castle, Mattias church (there was a very cool excursion to the church tower with super fun guides) are the places that we visited in Buda. This part of town reminded me Vilnius old town. With my friends we walked about 52 km, rode the subway, ate delicious food and.... visited Starbucks! (It was also on my "100 things to do in life" list).


Pamilau šį miestą dar prieš pora metų, kai tėtis pravežė mus pro miesto centrą, bet jame nesustojome ir labai ant jo už tai pykau. Nuo tada visada svajojau aplankyti Budapeštą ir finally, dream came true.
Šio miesto architektūra tiesiog pasakiška, pastatai tokie dideli, daug detalių. Upė Danubė dalina miestą į dvi dalis: Budą ir Peštą. Pešto pusėje gyvenome ir ten aplankėme Parlamentą, Vengrijos Nacionalinį muziejų, Šv, Stepono baziliką, Didvyrių aikštę ir dar daug kitų vietų. Patekus į Budą, atsiveria gražiausia viso miesto panorama. Ten buvome Buda Castle, Mattias church (buvo labai fainas tripas į bažnyčios bokštą, gidai buvo super linksmi) Budos dalis panaši į mūsų senamiestį. Su draugėm apėjom 52km kelionės metu. Važinėjome metro, valgėme skanų maistą ir....nuėjome į Starbucks! (Tai irgi buvo mano 100 things to do in life sąraše) .


 St. Stephen's Basilica

 Parliament


 The Shoes on the Danube Bank

 Buda

 Buda Castle




 The Széchenyi Chain Bridge
 Buda








 Matthias Church





 Gelarto Rosa



 Liberty Bridge

 The Liberty Statue or Freedom Statue


 Metro


A big thanks to my friends who are as wanderlust as I am. Although sometimes they drive me crazy, it is awesome that we share the passion for traveling. Hope they also felt in love with Budapest as I did.

Ačiū mano draugėm keliauninkėm, kad jos irgi yra wanderlust kaip ir aš. Kad ir kaip jos kartais nervina, smagu turėti bendraminčių. Tikiuosi jos irgi įsimylėjo šį miestą.

Juta. XO

Random pictures from my phone

Also, watch my friends Vlog from Budapest, and subscribe to her channel.

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Facebook