FIRST TIME

11:11




I was preparing for this quite a long time, I always kept
thinking...mehhh ... I do not know how to to do this. But I do not seek the easy way. I decided to get out of my comfort zone. And here I am trying to become a blogger. The very first record is about my outfit which I choose to wear going on a trip (about the trip a little bit later), I love comfortable clothes and comfortable clothes love me (one love). I love basics. If in my closet there is any white, gray or black T-shirts, I start to panic. I am struggling to combine clothes, because I still cannot decide which style fits me the best. One day, I like everything "cute and girly, the next day," Black is my happy color ". I am still experimenting.

Senai jau ruošiausi tai padaryti, bet vis aiiii...nemoku aš rašyti, sunkiai man seksis. Bet aš neieškau lengvų kelių. Nusprendžiau išlįsti iš savo komforto zonos. Ir štai aš bandau tapti bloggere. Pirmas mano įrašas apie outfit'ą, kurį pasirinkau važiuojant į kelionę (apie kelione įrašas po to), mėgstu patogius drabužius o patogus drabužiai mėgsta mane (one love). I love basics. Jei mano spintoje nėra švarių baltų, pilkų arba juodų marškinėlių, prasideda panika. Man sunkiai einasi derint drabužius, nes aš vis dar mėtaus tarp stilių. Vieną dieną man patinka viskas "cute and girly", kitą dieną "black is my happy color". Vis dar eksperimentuoju.




Sandals - Aldo | Jeans - Reserved | T-Shirt - H&M | Flannel - Tally Weijl | Bomber jacket - H&M | Backpack - AliExpress.com

You Might Also Like

0 komentarai (-ų)

Facebook