MY HiSmile EXPERIENCE

02:34


After I have posted on my Instagram story that I have "HiSmile", my friends started to ask me- is it worth to buy? First of all, let me tell you how this product traveled to me. I have been waiting for it for 6 months. Yes, 6 months. Firstly, parcel was lost. Then I got the wrong product (Day and Night tooth paste). 


 How it works. You put kappa on the thing with a lamp, apply 1/4 of gel on the both sides of kappa with a syringe. The syringe is marked and that is very cool. Put kappa in the mouth, press the button and wait 10 minutes. The lamp turns off automatically, so you don't need to track the time.

I can't say anything good or bad about the tooth paste. It is similar to our Lithuanian tooth paste ecodenta. However our Lithuanian product is much better. The whitening kit itself is ok, the gel is neither disgusting nor has a smell bad. It is difficult to sit for 10 minutes with it . 


All in all, using both products my teeth haven't got brighter. I have even reduced the number of coffee and black tea cups a day. However, "HiSmile" promises that teeth will get at least two ton brighter. You can decide by watching before and after photos. Photos are without additional effects.











You Might Also Like

1 komentarai (-ų)

Facebook